Monday, March 23, 6:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Cost: $65 for ACHS members; $75 for non-members
For information or to RESERVE a seat on this exclusive trip, contact ACHS at
540-248-4151 or email email@example.com
- Travel by bus to our nation’s capital & spend the day immersed in the history & beauty of the world’s largest library and the oldest federal cultural institution in the U.S.
- Take a guided tour of the Jefferson Building, the architectural jewel of the Library of Congress, in the morning
- Go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the image collection with Helena Zinkham,
head of the LOC Photographic Department, in the afternoon.
- Explore the many exhibits of this spectacular place on your own during free time.
- Lunch in the Library of Congress cafeteria and dinner in Manassas on your own
There is a 20-minute walk from bus to the Library. Taxis might be available at an additional cost but aren’t guaranteed.