The Augusta County Historical Society promotes interest in the rich and diverse history of the Augusta County area. Its membership is comprised of people near and far, who support the discovery, research and preservation of documents, books, objects, buildings and sites related to Augusta County. As a member of the Society, you will receive:
- Invitations to the Semi-Annual meetings
- An annual Bulletin, in book form, usually between 150 and 200 pages in length.
- Newsletters with timely notices of Historical Society activities and genealogical queries
- Invitations to participate in Historical Society activities throughout the year
- In addition, archival materials are maintained by the Historical Society. These materials are indexed and available for research purposes. Donations and gifts of materials of historical interest are accepted.
- Members receive reduced or free admission to lectures and most other society activities, and reduced prices on many publications and store products.
Membership & Annual Dues
To become a member of the Augusta County Historical Society
- Download Form — Print and mail with your check to the Augusta County Historical Society;
The full dues amount is owed upon joining. You will receive any newsletters and bulletin owed to the membership for the calendar year.